COVID-19 Is Presenting Opportunities For Ecommerce And For This Brand, They’ve Contributed To 100% Year-Over-Year Growth.
Kevin Chen is the Co-Founder and President of iRestore, a company that sells laser hair growth systems. Kevin is a long time client of the Brand Guild and when I last had him on the podcast, iRestore cracked the code on paid social and turned into an 8-figure business. Since then, Kevin’s role has changed dramatically within the business, and it has continued to grow, despite unforeseen COVID-19 challenges.
In this episode, Kevin talks about creating a tight-knit organization that works remotely, increasing productivity, building company culture, team transparency, and the opportunities COVID-19 is presenting for eCommerce.
- 6:58 What iRestore’s 100% year-over-year growth has looked like
- 7:36 The product launch that changed the economics of Kevin’s business
- 12:33 The only two skills Kevin realized he needs to help the business succeed
- 15:18 Lessons from COVID-19 on how to future-proof your business
- 18:53 Creating an optimal work environment and strong company culture
- 21:38 The impact of working remotely on productivity
- 24:08 What Kevin’s team looks like today
- 26:19 Four things to consider when hiring an agency
- 29:17 How iRestore manages their paid advertising efforts
- 31:30 The unexpected source of fulfillment for Kevin in his business
- 33:55 How iRestore is creating a better employee experience
- 36:28 The most challenging yet critical piece to your business success
- 38:50 Kevin’s struggle with transparency with his team
- 41:02 Fortunate opportunities in an unfortunate time: What iRestore is doubling down on
- 44:10 The freedom COVID-19 has given iRestore
- 46:09 What Kevin attributes the businesses’ largest inflection points to
- 48:38 iRestore is hiring!