158: YouTube Advertising for Ecommerce 101: Part Two
Posted by August 16, 2018on
This is part two of a two-part episode on YouTube Advertising for Ecommerce. If you haven’t listened to the first episode in the series, I would start there.
If you have listened to the first episode, I hope you enjoy the 2nd part of my conversation with Tom Breeze of Viewability.
We get into the details of who should be using YouTube Ads (and who shouldn’t), the difference between advertising on FB and YouTube, a discussion about creative, and a lot more. I call this a 101 episode because I intend it to help you go from knowing nothing about them to understanding whether or not they would work for your business.
Enjoy part two of this very informative episode!
- 1:47 Telling your brand story on YouTube and how to get it right.
- 5:29 The level of quality your video needs to be successful on YouTube.
- 9:48 How much you should budget for testing YouTube ads and where to find the easy wins.
- 12:42 How Google will, fairly quickly, start to tell you where to find your converting audiences.
- 14:13 Want YouTube ad inspiration? Here are the brands Tom thinks are doing it right with their ads.
- 16:25 Tom’s cascading video strategy: why it converts and prevents users from getting video fatigue.
Links and Resources
Become a Member
If you liked this episode, you’re going to love the Brand Growth Experts Membership. It’s a community of top ecommerce business owners and marketers who I coach one-on-one to help scale up their businesses. Together we’ll create a plan that will help you scale up your business, and then I’ll help you execute it.
If you want to make sure you’re growing as quickly and sustainably as possible, click here to learn more. Hope to see you on the inside!
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business