EI 051 : Increasing Your Brand Footprint Through YouTube And Ethically Stealing Your Competitor’s Customers From Their Channel – Dane Golden
Posted by December 11, 2014on
For the last six years he has marketed, distributed, promoted, and produced online videos on platforms across the social video spectrum, creating millions of dollars in advertising and branding revenue.
Dane says that competition for your audience’s time is simply too great, and says that you need to focus just as much time on audience development as you would spend on creating content.
It’s not enough to just have cool videos – you need great marketing, distribution and audience engagement.
Each week Dane co-hosts the top YouTube marketing advice podcast, “ReelSEO Tube Talk”.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- The 3 pillars of a successful YouTube footprint that increases revenue.
- Why 50-90% of video views of your brand are on videos NOT created by you…so what’s being said about you?
- How to ethically steal customers from you competitors through YouTube.
- Turning bad video product reviews into a positive while acquiring more customers at the same time.
Links / Resources
- Free Audit of Your Brand’s YouTube Footprint
- Sigma Beauty eCommerce Case Study
- Octoly YouTube Brand Report for Automotive Industry
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously a we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
The “Perfect Popup” Template
Discover 7 Ways to Capture More Emails Without Giving Away Discounts