079: The Single Element That Separates Super-Achievers From The Overachievers In Ecommerce
Posted by June 24, 2015on
Last week’s guest, Taylor Pearson, is someone we consider a super-achiever and he knows what it takes become one.
After reading 188 books on entrepreneurship he was able to identify the one single element that separates the best from the rest, and he’s explained what that single element is, why it’s mandatory, and the simple two-step process to mastering it.
This episode is a reading of his blog post and you can access the link in the resources section below.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- The single element to becoming a super-achiever
- Understanding and implementing The Buffet Principle
- How to micro the macro (and what that means, exactly)
- The simple 2-step process the most effective individuals use to become super-achievers
- The difference between FOMO and JOMO and which one you should be
Links / Resources
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them. We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Ecommerce Founder's Growth Pack
Enter your email to get our proven resources that will help you achieve massive growth without the burnout.