After a decade of fast-paced growth, are you wondering what’s next in eCommerce? Today’s guest is here to share his predictions.
Three-time returning guest Andrew Youderian is back on today’s show. Andrew is a well-known entrepreneur in the eCommerce space, host of the eCommerce Fuel Podcast and the owner of the eCommerce Fuel forum.
In this episode, we do some big picture thinking on what’s next in eCommerce, what we’ve seen coming and going, Facebook trends and the future of Amazon. We also touch on brand building, emerging channels to pay attention to and what we think is on the horizon.
- 5:39 Fast-paced growth and what’s next in eCommerce
- 8:39 The state of Amazon for eCommerce sellers
- 13:00 Is Facebook advertising going to be a thing of the future or the past?
- 18:46 Why Andrew Youderian doesn’t think Facebook is the path to sustainable growth
- 23:40 Strategies for owning your relationship with your community
- 28:10 Are you still experiencing asymmetric returns?
- 32:42 How to take advantage of emerging channels to grow your audience
- 35:49 Why Andrew closed the eCommerce Fuel job board
- 40:04 Exciting new tools and the future of Facebook groups
- 45:47 Why social trust is critical to the success of businesses
Links and Resources:
- eCommerce Fuel
- eCommerce Fuel Podcast
- Andrew Youderian on Twitter
- eCommerce Fuel Podcast with Kevin Stecko: Shrinking a Business to Save It
- The My Wife Quit Her Job Podcast with Steve Chou
- Podcast 106: Building a Business with Andrew Youderian
- Podcast 006: From The Corporate World To Selling His First ECommerce Store And Much More – Andrew Youderian, ECommerce Fuel
- The Coalition
- @a_brawn on Twitter
- Review or subscribe on iTunes